GROUP COACHING PROGRAM AGREEMENT TEMPLATE
Selling information via a group coaching program is know a great way to help people get from point A to point Z quicker than it would for them to figure it out on their own. If you have a group coaching program, you need to be sure you are protecting your business, program, and profits by stating or outlining:
- Exactly what your group coaching program offers (and what it does not) so there's no confusion
- What happens when a group coaching participant fails or refuses to make payments after agreeing to be in the program
- How your intellectual property (aka your program content) is be handled by participants and how it's not, so that you have enforcement rights should someone try to steal or copy your content
- The environment you want your group coaching community to have
- Releases of liability just in case you do run into future legal issues
- How you can and will use testimonials, whether formal or informal, from participants (because you can't do this without the right legal language)
- And more....
And this Group Coaching Program Agreement Template addresses all of these items and more!
Not having a formal agreement with your group coaching participants can definitely cost you, especially if for whatever reason, you get sued and/or you simply need to enforce certain business parameters. Be sure that your group coaching program is legally protected.
We know that retaining a lawyer is very expensive which is why we created this legal template for you that is easily customizable and a very small fraction of what you would pay to have a lawyer draft one for you.
This template is very easy to read and use and shows the places in the template that need your customization and what to include. Within minutes, you can have and implement your own Contract for your group coaching program.
Important: Please be sure to have an attorney in your State review this template after you have edited it and customized it, so that they can best ensure that your contracts are in compliance with state and business laws and tailored to your business.
No Refunds: Due to the nature of this being a digital product, you will not receive a refund for your purchase or any reason.
Disclaimer: By you purchasing and accessing this template, you agree and understand that you are not receiving legal advice and an attorney-client relationship is not being formed. This product is for informational purposes only. You, and NOT Legacy Labeled Co. LLC, are ultimately responsible for your business and taking all steps necessary to ensure your business is legally protected. Again, you should and we recommend to always discuss this template with a competent attorney in your State to ensure that you are fully protected.